Google+

Sharing Saturday 14-17


Sharing Saturday Button

Thank you to everyone who shared the amazing ideas last week and to everyone who took time to visit and share the love! I know I was blown away once again by the brilliant ideas. I also went through and pinned all the Easter and Earth Day posts so I can check them out next year! We did not have a most clicked, so I picked nine of my favorites (which was hard to do). This week seems like it was full of holidays. Sunday was Easter, Monday in Massachusetts was Patriots' Day (otherwise known as Boston Marathon Day), Tuesday was Earth Day and today is Arbor Day. In honor of these as well as the upcoming Cinco de Mayo and April being poetry month as well as the start of the official baseball season, I made some of these choices. I hope you like them and I hope you go back and check out all the great ones I am not sharing since I can't share them all.



1) From Living Montessori Now: Montessori-Inspired Activities for Casey at the Bat (Baseball and poetry in one)

2) From Art Club Blog: Talking Trees (Arbor Day plus Hazel and I have been exploring trees this week)

3) From Gift of Curiosity: What Do Ants Like To Eat? (A continuation from last week's most clicked feature)

4) From Teaching Every Day: Paper Towel Art
 
5) From Little Wonders' Days: Dolphin Lesson Plan Ideas

6) From Being Tilly's Mummy: Catching Fairies in a Glass Jar

7) From Planet Smarty Pants: Read and Learn About Mexico (Perfect ideas for Cinco de Mayo)

8) From Rubberboots and Elf Shoes: Birds and Nests Sensory Bin (Ok, we have also been exploring birds lately!)

9) From Every Star Is Different: Bird Unit 2 with Free Printables (It includes a poem too--so birds and poetry)

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Featured Button Code:


From Your Hostess:
This week we shared our exploration of Portugal with Around the World in 12 Dishes, our Earth Day activities, and some letter fun brainteasers and jokes. Plus I am sharing a picture of Hazel today after she got 9 inches of hair cut off and donated the hair!! I am so proud of her. She is still getting use to the shorter hair and is missing her long hair.




Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the Sharing Saturday button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookGoogle+, and Pinterest 

5) If you do not have a blog, but want to share an idea you can leave it in the comments or e-mail it to me with a picture (if possible).

 
 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.